Be The Artist, Not The Canvas
The ad agency DDB Auckland has produced a funny PSA urging people not to get drunk as they are more likely to be peppered with crude drawings when they wake up.
Prototypes Patrick Strattner
Inspired by the in-flight publication SkyMall, well known for its unusual and absurd products, the series “Prototypes” explores the idea of consumerism through the invention, design and full-scale construction of a series of devices and gadgets. Like SkyMall products, the “Prototypes” series encourage the audience to fantasize about a better life, a life made easier, and thus more enjoyable, through the possession of one or more of these inventions.
- Automatic upper and lower full mouth tooth brush
- Portable sweaty armpit t-shirt dryer
- Nighttime shades with automatic dimming headlights
- Hovering grocery shopping assistant with leather hand lead
- Battery operated back hair 2in1 shaving and grooming system
- Three wheeled foot propelled bristle sweeper
- Zippered outer apparel with attachable Velcro accessories
IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD READ THIS MANGA, DON’T ASK QUESTIONS, JUST READ IT, IT’S A ONE-SHOT IT’LL TAKE LIKE FIVE MINUTES JUST TRUST ME, READ IT
ROFL oh my god read this please
Designer Phil Jones creates lost signs in his spare time.